Score points when the ball hits the paddles and blocks. Use both paddles to keep the ball from hitting side walls or you lose lives. Sound easy? Hardly! The challenge is reaching new levels while the ball speeds up, blocks become more menacing, and Boss Challenges appear. If you're up for the challenge and ready to start twiddling, download Twiddle from the App Store today!
- New levels & New Bosses
- New Blocks, voted on by players
- 'Boss Fight' game mode
- Fast Paced & Easy to Play
- Original Graphics & Sound
- Global, Country, & Local High Scores
- 2 Game modes, 'Free Play' & 'Level Up'
- Variable starting speeds
- 12 Block types for dynamic gameplay
- 10 Levels, with a variety of Boss Challenges
- Insanely Addictive 'give me one more try' gameplay
After a respectable v1.0 launch of Twiddle, we’re happy to announce the v1.1 release. After some careful consideration of feedback we’ve made a lot of updates. A couple of updates include the addition of the “slow block,” and new in-game sound effects. For a detailed list of all changes, please read below. Thanks everyone for your downloads, reviews, and feedback.
Changes in v1.1:
- Slow Block: The slow block slows the game speed down. Pretty much the inverse of the Velocity block.
- New sounds for hitting sequence and boss blocks.
- Slowed the starting game speed down. Many users commented that the game was too difficult in the beginning.
- Increased the amount of time given to defeat boss blocks from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
- Moved level 3 boss and other blocks down slightly.
- All types of blocks will now begin coming out at level 1.
- Game should run a little more smoothly due to some optimization.
- Updated gameplay instructions.
- Bug fixes.